Activated charcoal toothpaste is made from 100% natural bamboo. It contains no chemicals or fluorine. It is a healthy, natural and effective solution for teeth whitening.
It is a natural absorbent, a powerful anti-bacterial, and has detoxifying and deodorizing properties that help in particular to fight bad breath.
It quickly eliminates stains on your teeth caused by foods such as coffee, tea and wine. Indeed, it reduces the appearance of tannins on the teeth to obtain whiter teeth. It keeps a strong enamel and gives you a feeling of freshness and long-lasting cleanliness.
Characteristics of activated charcoal:
- is naturally anti-bacterial
- naturally whitens teeth
- reduces bacteria and oral inflammation
- prevents bleeding gums
How to use it?
- Step 1: Use twice a day, in addition to your usual toothpaste. Add a dab of bamboo charcoal dough to your toothbrush.
- Step 2: Brush your teeth for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Step 3: Rinse your mouth and admire your smile.
- Sorbitol, Water, Silica, Active Bamboo Charcoal, Sodium Sulphate
- Color of the toothpaste: black
- Tube size: 45 x 35 x 190mm
- Capacity: 120 gr
- You will need to continue brushing your teeth with your usual toothpaste and use the charcoal toothpaste to whiten your teeth.