Be your own artist! Our workshop prints your name or a personalized note on your toothbrush. Be unique, eco-friendly and chic. Never has a toothbrush become a true work of art!
Our toothbrushes along with its parts and accessories such as the bristles, the handle, the packaging, and even the box are made of biodegradable material. They are as effective and durable as plastic ones because they are designed in our workshops and tested and approved by our specialists.
The famous Moso bamboo guarantees that our toothbrushes will have an extraordinary quality. Note: Bamboo is one of the highest yielding per hectare plants and does not require the use of fertilizer. It's ecologically sustainable. Since bamboo grows very quickly, its cultivation is beneficial for the environment because it contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Is made of 100% untreated natural bamboo which makes it light and strong.
- Are made of Nylon 6, which is a product of natural castor oil. According to specialists, Nylon 6 is currently the best solution for making efficient and eco-friendly bristles.
- Use natural dyes.
- Do not contain BPA or any other hazardous files.
- Are specially designed to have medium coat effectiveness and a medium-soft hardness.
- Perfect for daily use and are not aggressive to tooth enamel and gums.
- Remove plaque effectively because they intersect and slide into the gaps between the teeth.
- Is made of cardboard.
- Manufactured without any adhesives, tape, glue or chemicals.
- Our toothbrushes are suitable for everyone: young children, adults, and even senior citizens.
- Thanks to the high-quality composition of the bristles, the toothbrush can be used for a minimum of 3 months. Tested and validated by our specialists!
- The length of the brush is 17 cm.
- The bristle size is 1.2 cm.
- Bristle hardness: medium/soft
- Expected life with continuous use: 3 months minimum
|Vanessa Di Giulio on 2019-10-10 09:18:56|| |
Are the bristles Biodegradable?
We have tested so many biodegradable bristles that our gums have suffered big time.The technology is just not there yet. Biodegradable bristles are either too hard, inconsistent or not actually biodegradable as claimed.We stick with top of the line American Dupont bristles so your teeth, gums and dentists are all happy!
|Dylan Woodcock on 2019-10-09 02:37:19|| |
Are the bristles biodegradable?
|Lígia Martins on 2019-10-09 02:36:30|| |
Please tell me how to maintain the brush and usage