Be your own artist! Our workshop prints your name or a personalized note on your toothbrush. Be unique, eco-friendly and chic. Never has a toothbrush become a true work of art!
Our toothbrushes along with its parts and accessories such as the bristles, the handle, the packaging, and even the box are made of biodegradable material. They are as effective and durable as plastic ones because they are designed in our workshops and tested and approved by our specialists.
The famous Moso bamboo guarantees that our toothbrushes will have an extraordinary quality. Note: Bamboo is one of the highest yielding per hectare plants and does not require the use of fertilizer. It's ecologically sustainable. Since bamboo grows very quickly, its cultivation is beneficial for the environment because it contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Is made of 100% untreated natural bamboo which makes it light and strong.
- Are made of Nylon 6, which is a product of natural castor oil. According to specialists, Nylon 6 is currently the best solution for making efficient and eco-friendly bristles.
- Use natural dyes.
- Do not contain BPA or any other hazardous files.
- Are specially designed to have medium coat effectiveness and a medium-soft hardness.
- Perfect for daily use and are not aggressive to tooth enamel and gums.
- Remove plaque effectively because they intersect and slide into the gaps between the teeth.
- Is made of cardboard.
- Manufactured without any adhesives, tape, glue or chemicals.
- Our toothbrushes are suitable for everyone: young children, adults, and even senior citizens.
- Thanks to the high-quality composition of the bristles, the toothbrush can be used for a minimum of 3 months. Tested and validated by our specialists!
- The length of the brush is 17 cm.
- The bristle size is 1.2 cm.
- Bristle hardness: medium/soft
- Expected life with continuous use: 3 months minimum
- Weight: 10 gr
|Mariana Cruz on 2019-10-10 09:16:38|| |
How should I disposal of my toothbrush?
For an eco-friendly disposal you can pluck the bristles with pliers and compost your bamboo handle. Check with your local recycling if they recycle nylon bristles otherwise they will have to go in the trash. Our packaging is plastic-free so you can put all of it in commercial or backyard compost! The bamboo handle will biodegrade in commercial compost conditions in about 6 months.
|ROCÍO ÁLVAREZ on 2019-10-09 02:34:17|| |
Where can I buy?
You can visit our website https://www.vaireo.com/en/
|Ilaria Cesarini on 2019-10-09 02:24:12|| |
Do you have any specialty products?
Yes. We also do family packs with funky colours for the kiddies, charcoal infused bristled environmentally friendly toothbrushes for stained teeth, Bamboo travel cases, tongue cleaners – and more! All are made using the same truly sustainable ingredients as our standard toothbrush and any additions are from entirely natural, sustainable sources!
|Yazenia Garcia on 2019-10-07 02:12:31|| |
Can a toddler use one of your brushes?
As long as your little one is old enough to brush with a standard plastic toothbrush they will be safe to brush with a bamboo brush. We use the same quality bristles as that of Colgate; the only different from a plastic brush is the handle which is compromised of bamboo resulting in the brush being 95% Eco-friendly.