Our toothbrushes along with its parts and accessories such as the bristles, the handle, the packaging, and even the box are made of biodegradable material. They are as effective and durable as plastic ones because they are designed in our workshops and tested and approved by our specialists.
The famous Moso bamboo guarantees that our toothbrushes will have an extraordinary quality. Note: Bamboo is one of the highest yielding per hectare plants and does not require the use of fertilizer. It's ecologically sustainable. Since bamboo grows very quickly, its cultivation is beneficial for the environment because it contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Is made of 100% untreated natural bamboo which makes it light and strong.
- Are made of Nylon 6, which is a product of natural castor oil. According to specialists, Nylon 6 is currently the best solution for making efficient and eco-friendly bristles.
- Use natural dyes.
- Do not contain BPA or any other hazardous files.
- Are specially designed to have medium coat effectiveness and a medium-soft hardness.
- Perfect for daily use and are not aggressive to tooth enamel and gums.
- Remove plaque effectively because they intersect and slide into the gaps between the teeth.
- Is made of cardboard.
- Manufactured without any adhesives, tape, glue or chemicals.
- Our toothbrushes are suitable for everyone: young children, adults, and even senior citizens.
- Thanks to the high-quality composition of the bristles, the toothbrush can be used for a minimum of 3 months. Tested and validated by our specialists!
- 3 Bamboo toothbrushes
- Ideal for a large family or for your personal collection!
- The length of the brush is 17 cm.
- The bristle size is 1.2 cm.
- Bristle hardness: medium/soft
- Expected life with continuous use: 3 months minimum
- Weight: 10 gr
|Mariana Rodriguez Velasco on 2019-10-10 09:52:33|| |
Why are you not using natural bristles?
We have done extensive testing with natural and plant based bristles, but we found that the bristles start to fall out or become otherwise unusable within 1 to 2 weeks. Our goal is to always offer a high quality but also durable product that serves its intended purpose well. Another alternative is using boar hair which we had to refuse for ethical reasons.
Every alternative to plastic has its drawbacks and after careful consideration, we decided to use nylon for its high quality and durability. Since the handle and the packaging are completely plastic free, you effectively reduce your plastic waste by 98% in comparison to if you used a regular plastic toothbrush.
|Tina Arena on 2019-10-09 02:17:09|| |
Do I still need to use toothpaste with my bamboo toothbrush?
Yes, please do use toothpaste while brushing your teeth with the bamboo toothbrush.
|Manuela Malarranha on 2019-10-09 02:15:46|| |
Is the bamboo used for the hairbrush also certified organic?
Currently: No. The hairbrush is being produced at a different bamboo harvesting site. We would love to certify the bamboo as organic in the future.
|Sandra Martinez on 2019-10-09 02:14:49|| |
Can the hairbrush be composted?
Yes. The natural rubber base, bamboo handle, and bamboo pins are all-natural and will decompose in active soil (i.e. soil that has bioactivity, worms, heat, etc.). Depending on where you live, you may also be able to compost of this product in your city’s green waste bin.