Our toothbrushes are made from natural materials: bristles, handle, packaging and box!
Designed in our workshops, they are as effective and durable as plastic toothbrushes. Tested and approved by our specialists.
Well known throughout the world, Moso bamboo guarantees an extraordinary quality to toothbrushes. It is one of the plants with the highest yield per hectare and requires no fertilizer, making it ecologically sustainable.
- Is made of 100% untreated natural bamboo. It is therefore light and strong.
- As the plant grows very quickly, its cultivation is beneficial for the environment, as it contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Are made of Nylon 6 from natural castor oil. According to specialists, Nylon 6 is currently the best solution for efficient and eco-responsible hair.
- Are coloured with natural colours.
- Do not contain BPA or any other product dangerous to health.
- Are specially designed to have the effectiveness of a medium coat with a hardness closer to soft.
- Perfect for daily use, not aggressive to tooth enamel and gums.
- Remove plaque very effectively because they intersect and slide into the gaps between the teeth.
- Is made of cardboard.
- Manufactured without any adhesive tape, glue or chemicals.
- Use :
- Our toothbrushes are suitable for everyone: young children, adults and even seniors.
- Thanks to the high quality composition of the bristles, the toothbrush can be used for a minimum of 3 months. Tested and validated by our specialists!
- The length of the brush is 17 cm.
- The hair size is 1.2 cm.
- Hair hardness: medium/soft
- Life expectancy: 3 months minimum
- Weight: 10 gr
|Carla Boscolo on 2019-10-10 09:40:59|| |
What are the bristles made of?
We want to offer the highest quality toothbrushes without losing sight of our values for sustainability and making the world a better place. We chose to use high quality nylon because it has a lower hardness (which is good for your teeth) and a lower water absorption (which is good for keeping your brush hygienic) compared to other types of nylon. Nylon is a strong, durable and hygienic synthetic material with a carbon footprint that is comparable to wool. Additionally our bristles are infused with 100% Natural Charcoal to help keep your teeth white.
|Jazz Noir on 2019-10-09 02:29:32|| |
Are bamboo toothbrushes as strong as plastic ones?
Yes, yes and yes! It would take significant strength, a lot of determination and a helping of purposeful intent to snap one of our toothbrushes. Although they are biodegradable they will take a few years to compost – so you don’t need to worry about them disintegrating in your hands! With our toothbrush subscription service you can be sure of a brand new toothbrush every 6 weeks too, so you shouldn’t still be using the first one by the time it comes to degrade.