Our toothbrushes along with its parts and accessories such as the bristles, the handle, the packaging, and even the box are made of biodegradable material. They are as effective and durable as plastic ones because they are designed in our workshops and tested and approved by our specialists.
The famous Moso bamboo guarantees that our toothbrushes will have an extraordinary quality. Note: Bamboo is one of the highest yielding per hectare plants and does not require the use of fertilizer. It's ecologically sustainable. Since bamboo grows very quickly, its cultivation is beneficial for the environment because it contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Is made of 100% untreated natural bamboo which makes it light and strong.
- Are made of Nylon 6, which is a product of natural castor oil. According to specialists, Nylon 6 is currently the best solution for making efficient and eco-friendly bristles.
- Use natural dyes.
- Do not contain BPA or any other hazardous files.
- Are specially designed to have medium coat effectiveness and a medium-soft hardness.
- Perfect for daily use and are not aggressive to tooth enamel and gums.
- Remove plaque effectively because they intersect and slide into the gaps between the teeth.
- Is made of cardboard.
- Manufactured without any adhesives, tape, glue or chemicals.
- Our toothbrushes are suitable for everyone: young children, adults, and even senior citizens.
- Thanks to the high-quality composition of the bristles, the toothbrush can be used for a minimum of 3 months. Tested and validated by our specialists!
- 4 Adult Bamboo Toothbrushes
- 2 Kids Bamboo Toothbrushes
- The length of the brush is 17 cm.
- The bristle size is 1.2 cm.
- Bristle hardness: medium/soft
- Expected life with continuous use: 3 months minimum
- Weight: 10 gr
|Ewa Gerini on 2019-10-10 09:37:00|| |
Where do you produce your products?
Our toothbrush is made in China.
|Monica Tan on 2019-10-09 02:27:24|| |
What about tossing it in the recycling bin?
Our toothbrushes ought to be disposed of in your food waste bin, but you should remove the bristles with scissors before you toss them away. The bristles may degrade if your local plant recycles bioplastics
|Jem Sharp on 2019-10-09 02:26:08|| |
How long will Bamboo toothbrush last?
Your Bamboo toothbrush should last for up to six months of use – but why you would want to use it that long is another question entirely! Why not join our subscription service instead, and guarantee yourself a new toothbrush every six weeks to ensure the future of your oral hygiene routine… and take a little plastic off your consumption, to boot.