Our toothbrushes along with its parts and accessories such as the bristles, the handle, the packaging, and even the box are made of biodegradable material. They are as effective and durable as plastic ones because they are designed in our workshops and tested and approved by our specialists.
The famous Moso bamboo guarantees that our toothbrushes will have an extraordinary quality. Note: Bamboo is one of the highest yielding per hectare plants and does not require the use of fertilizer. It's ecologically sustainable. Since bamboo grows very quickly, its cultivation is beneficial for the environment because it contributes to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Is made of 100% untreated natural bamboo which makes it light and strong.
- Are made of Nylon 6, which is a product of natural castor oil. According to specialists, Nylon 6 is currently the best solution for making efficient and eco-friendly bristles.
- Use natural dyes.
- Do not contain BPA or any other hazardous files.
- Are specially designed to have medium coat effectiveness and a medium-soft hardness.
- Perfect for daily use and are not aggressive to tooth enamel and gums.
- Remove plaque effectively because they intersect and slide into the gaps between the teeth.
- Is made of cardboard.
- Manufactured without any adhesives, tape, glue or chemicals.
- Our toothbrushes are suitable for everyone: young children, adults, and even senior citizens.
- Thanks to the high-quality composition of the bristles, the toothbrush can be used for a minimum of 3 months. Tested and validated by our specialists!
- 3 Bamboo Tooth Brushes for children
- Ideal for the family!
- The length of the brush is 17 cm.
- The bristle size is 1.2 cm.
- Bristle hardness: medium/soft
- Expected life with continuous use: 3 months minimum
- Weight: 10 gr
|Isabella Menezes on 2019-10-10 09:29:16|| |
Question: How long does the bamboo take to compost and return back to the earth?
Answer: Our bamboo toothbrush handles can be composted and in normal commercial composting conditions the bamboo will biodegrade and return to the earth within 6 months.
|Joana Bendavit on 2019-10-08 05:45:47|| |
What are thr bristles made from? Are they biodegradable?
The bristles are made with nylon 6-10. Its advantage is that the percentage of biobased compounds for its synthesis is high, its environmental footprint is reduced and it is 100% recyclable. The defect of nylon 6-10 is that it is not biodegradable, because of its stability in contact with water.
|Daniela Comella on 2019-10-08 05:44:46|| |
How soft are these bristles? I like really soft bristled for my kids... thanks
They are pretty soft. A 3 and 6 year old use them and they love it
|Ignacia Gnach on 2019-10-08 05:44:04|| |
Are the toothbrushes individually packaged?
Yes. They are all in respective boxes.